Carroll County Government; Carroll County, Maryland

Military and Overseas Voters

Under the federal Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act, military voters and voters who live outside the U.S. can get a mail-in ballot. If you are a military voter or live outside of the U.S. and want to learn more information, please visit the Maryland State Board of Elections Overseas and Military Voters page. .


The Carroll County Board of Elections is pleased to provide the information on this site as a service to the general public. We hope you will find the information useful and informative. Please note that election procedures and laws are subject to change, sometimes rapidly. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the information on our site will always be up to date, complete or reflect the latest legal rulings or interpretations.

For additional information, the staff is available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please contact the office by calling 410-386-2080, by faxing 410-876-3925 or by e-mailing

300 South Center Street, Room 212 | Westminster, MD 21157
Phone:410-386-2080 | Fax: 410-876-3925